Any recliner can be ordered as an electronic recliner at an additional fee, and comes with it’s own electric cable. All you need to do is plug it in and you are just a button press away from recliner relaxation. If you would like your motorised recliner to work during loadshedding, you would need to purchase your own UPS or an inverter.
A leather upper covering is a combination of full genuine leather as well as a leather look, synthetic fabric. The main touch points of a suite are covered in genuine leather panels, while the balance of the suite is covered in the synthetic leather look. These main touch points include: middle panel backrest, front main armrests and the seating area. The leather look panels include the outsides and back of the suite, the side panels of the front backrest and the footrest.
- Genuine Leather is the ultimate sophisticated choice, Our premium product is the real deal with 100% full leather upholstery.
- Leather Upper is a great option for style, durability, and cost. Genuine leather is used on all the touch areas of the recliner including the headrest, back and lumbar support and the horizontal surface of the seat area. The balance of the recliner is covered in polyurethane (PU).
- Leather Look, also referred to as synthetic leatherette, is a popular upholstery material that offers the added benefit of a ‘leather look’, but with durability and suppleness that will last for many years.
- Microfibre Suéde uses a softer and more pliable fabric, with a plush and cosy feel.
We allow you the flexibility and convenience of paying by EFT or by credit card through our secure payment gateway. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards and your payment is processed within minutes. If you choose to visit one of our stores, you can pay in-store using your credit card.
100% secure card payment online is an absolute promise because we subscribe to the highest security and encryption standards. All online credit card payments are processed by PayFast payment gateway. We do not store your card details so your confidential information cannot be accessed by anyone who is unauthorised to do so.
Mobicred is a simple and convenient revolving credit facility that allows you to safely shop online with more than 4,000 online stores in South Africa, including Reclineronline. Your Mobicred account allows you to make one single monthly payment for all your online spend. To apply, visit www.mobicred.co.za.
The turnaround times for delivery vary from brand to brand and are outlined on the Reclineronline website or explained in-store by the Reclineronline Sales Consultant. The delivery lead time quoted is given in good faith, and an approximate guide only. Due to manufacturing and/or transport delays, the lead time may be extended. Reclineronline will strive to adhere to the lead times provided.
- Reclineronline delivers in Gauteng only. The service is a door-to-door service. This means that the item/s is delivered to the address and not the person. Note: if the person is not available it can be left with anyone at that address.
- Reclineronline may allow for order collections from its warehouse. All collections are arranged by appointment ONLY and only once full payment is reflecting in the Reclineronline bank account. If the customer is personally collecting, he/she must provide an original ID, as well as a copy of the ID. If a third party is collecting on behalf of the customer, he/she must provide an original ID, as well as a copy of the ID. In addition, the driver must present a copy of the customer’s ID.
- Reclineronline will not accept any claims for damage to goods or personal injury where goods are purchased unassembled. No claims for refunds will be entertained where goods have been assembled, affixed or installed by the customer or its representative. If the customer chooses to unbox and assemble the product him/herself, Reclineronline takes no responsibility for damages that may be caused. Customer shall acknowledge this upon delivery.
- Reclineronline delivers Monday to Friday between 09h00 and 17h00. Any special deliveries that are arranged on weekends, after hours, or public holidays, will incur an additional charge.
- Reclineronline cannot ship to P.O. boxes, farms or rural areas.
- All goods in transit are insured.
- Reclineronline reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time.
- Should an order not be delivered through no fault of ours (e.g., no-one on premises/unable to answer calls/invalid or incomplete address), we will attempt to contact the customer via phone and email to make delivery arrangements. If we are unable to reach the customer, the order will be returned to our warehouse and checked back into stock until such time as the customer contacts Reclineronline. The customer will incur a R250 per day storage fee as well as additional delivery fees. The customer will incur a second delivery charge when the item is delivered.
We require that the delivery document is signed by you or any authorised representative or employee that you have nominated. This person will also confirm that the goods have been received in perfect condition. Reclineronline cannot be held liable for any damages that are not marked clearly on the delivery note.
Each recliner or chair is individually wrapped in recycled plastic or individually boxed. This makes for easy handling into your home, avoiding damage to walls and doors and to your new recliner too. Minimal assembly is required to place the backs onto the seats and finally to clip the individual units together.
If the customer is dissatisfied with their purchase due to a defect or incorrect product received, the customer should notify Reclineronline in writing, within 2 days of delivery. A Customer Service Agent will make contact to discuss the correct course of action. If the defect is due to customer negligence, the customer shall be liable for the cost of the repair as well as the cost of collection and delivery.
The product may be repaired or replaced, depending on the outcome of the assessment. Factory faults are repaired at no cost to the customer. The workmanship, construction and all raw materials used for repairs, as well as collection and delivery, are included.
All repair requests can be sent to [email protected].
Caring for your recliner
The general approach to cleaning all Reclineronline suites, regardless of the fabric, is the same and quite simple! The golden rule is “never apply anything other than clean warm water with a soft, clean cloth on your Reclineronline suite.” It is very important that you DO NOT clean with any other chemicals or dishwashers.
Here are some tips on how to keep your suite looking great year after year.
- Deal with surface spills as soon as possible. In most situations, wiping any liquids as soon as possible after the spill takes place, before it dries, will require only a damp microfibre cloth.
- Do NOT use harsh detergents or chemicals on your suite as they can dull the sheen of the material as well as cause premature fading. Some household cleaners and solvents remove plasticizers from PU, making them brittle. Abrasive cleaners scratch the smooth surface.
- Do NOT expose your lounge suite to direct sunlight and never allow heaters to be in range of your suite.
- An important tip to remember is to clean and maintain the arms of the suite – this is the area that is subject to the perspiration from the palms of the hands and foodstuffs. It is vital to maintain the arm areas regularly by simply wiping them down with clean warm water and towel dry…as simple as that!
The Reclineronline guarantee, covers factory faults or defects. NO damages caused by wear and tear, negligence, abuse, accidents or causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship are covered, or if the recliner has been altered in any way from its original state.
Reclineronline will not accept any claims for damage to goods or personal injury where goods are purchased unassembled. No claims for refunds will be entertained where goods have been assembled, affixed or installed by the customer or its representative. If the customer chooses to unbox and assemble the product him/herself, Reclineronline takes no responsibility for damages that may be caused. Customer shall acknowledge this upon delivery.
All items sold in our factory outlets, are sold “voetstoots”, and Reclineronline shall not be liable for any defects. The customer admits to having inspected the item/s to his/her satisfaction and no guarantees or warrantees of any nature were made by Reclineronline regarding the condition or quality of the item.
Recliner mechanism:5 years
Workmanship, stitching and foam:2 years
If a unit needs to be repaired or recovered, the fabrics used may be of a different dye lot to those used to produce your unit originally, so colours may not be identical.
This guarantee does not include:
- Fair wear and tear
- Coverings of any type
Guarantees will similarly not apply where the customer has disregarded the Reclineronline’s care and cleaning instructions provided in the welcome pack and available on the website.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the completed Repair Assessment Form provided by the Customer Service Agent when the repair is logged. Claims are subject to assessment by trained staff and will be subject to management’s discretion.
All claims can be sent to [email protected]