Any recliner can be ordered as an electronic recliner at an additional fee, and your recliner will be delivered with a battery operated mechanism, and a three point plug. All you need to do is plug it in and you are just a button press away from recliner relaxation.
A leather upper covering is a combination of full genuine leather as well as a leather look, synthetic fabric. The main touch points of a suite are covered in genuine leather panels, while the balance of the suite is covered in the synthetic leather look. These main touch points include: middle panel backrest, front main armrests, seating area and bottom footrest. The leather look panels include the outsides and back of the suite, the side panels of the front backrest and the middle of the footrest.
- Genuine Leather is the ultimate sophisticated choice, Our premium product is the real deal with 100% full leather upholstery.
- Leather Upper is a great option for style, durability, and cost. Genuine leather is used on all the touch areas of the recliner including the headrest, back and lumbar support and the horizontal surface of the seat area. The balance of the recliner is covered in polyurethane (PU).
- Leather Look, also referred to as synthetic leatherette, is a popular upholstery material that offers the added benefit of a ‘leather look’, but with durability and suppleness that will last for many years.
- Microfibre Suéde uses a softer and more pliable fabric, with a plush and cosy feel.
We allow you the flexibility and convenience of paying by EFT or by credit card through our secure payment gateway. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards and your payment is processed within minutes. We also have a finance option available.
100% secure card payment online is an absolute promise because we subscribe to the highest security and encryption standards. All online credit card payments are processed by PayFast payment gateway. We do not store your card details so your confidential information cannot be accessed by anyone who is unauthorised to do so.
You can also choose our finance option, which allows you to pay for your recliner over a 36-month period subject to your credit risk profile. Simply apply here by providing us with some information and you will receive an immediate answer. If you are pre-approved, you will be required to submit supporting documents before you receive the final answer. We endeavour to give you a final answer within 24 hours once you have sent us all the necessary information and documentation.
What documents do I require for the finance option?
You require an ID document, a recent payslip, a proof of address and 3 months’ bank statements.
What if I am under debt review?
If you are currently under debt review, you will not be able to qualify for the finance option, but you can still purchase via EFT or credit card.
What if I am unemployed?
If you are currently unemployed, you will not be able to qualify for the finance option, but you can still purchase via EFT or credit card.
What is the minimum salary that I need to earn to qualify for finance?
If you earn R4000 per month or more, you are welcome to apply for the finance option.
We deliver in Gauteng only and will deliver straight to your door. Delivery costs are calculated depending on your product and location and will show on checkout. Gaming chairs are delivered nationally and we will have it in your home within 18 working days.
We require that the delivery document is signed by you or any authorised representative or employee that you have nominated. This person will also confirm that the goods have been received in perfect condition. Reclineronline cannot be held liable for any damages that are not marked clearly on the delivery note.
Each recliner or chair is individually wrapped in recycled plastic or individually boxed. This makes for easy handling into your home, avoiding damage to walls and doors and to your new recliner too. Minimal assembly is required to place the backs onto the seats and finally to clip the individual units together.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase due to a defect, incorrect product received or any other reason, you should notify Reclineronline in writing, within four days of delivery. A Customer Service Agent will contact you to arrange shipping. If the defect is due to negligence, then you will be liable for courier fees as well as the cost of the repair. Reclineronline offers a full money back guarantee; the customer, however, will be charged a R500 admin fee as well as be responsible for the delivery charges.
You will either receive a refund or Reclineronline wallet credit, or have the product repaired or replaced, depending on the situation.
To log a return, click here and select “Returns” in the”enquire about” section.
Caring for your recliner
The general approach to cleaning all Reclineronline suites, regardless of the fabric, is the same and quite simple! The golden rule is “never apply anything other than clean warm water with a soft, clean cloth on your Reclineronline suite.” It is very important that you DO NOT clean with any other chemicals or dishwashers.
Here are some tips on how to keep your suite looking great year after year.
- Deal with surface spills as soon as possible. In most situations, wiping any liquids as soon as possible after the spill takes place, before it dries, will require only a damp cloth.
- Vacuum or dust the upholstery as part of a regular cleaning routine and tis simple action will make a big difference in how your suite holds up over time. Dust can collect in tiny folds on upholstered furniture and vacuuming out the folds eliminates odours and helps your upholstery look new over an extended period.
- Do NOT use harsh detergents or chemicals on your suite as they can dull the sheen of the material as well as cause premature fading. Some household cleaners and solvents remove plasticizers from PU, making them brittle. Abrasive cleaners scratch the smooth surface.
- Do NOT expose your lounge suite to direct sunlight and never allow heaters to be in range of your suite.
- Use warm water only. Immerse a clean cloth or sponge in the water and wring out the excess. Make sure to use a clean towel to dry the area after cleaning.
- An important tip to remember is to clean and maintain the arms of the suite – this is the area that is subject to the perspiration from the palms of the hands and foodstuffs. It is vital to maintain the arm areas regularly by simply wiping them down with clean warm water and towel dry…as simple as that!
Yes, as of 1 June 2020, all products that are sold on our online store are eligible for purchase and delivery.
If you have forgotten your password, simply click on the “Lost password” link on the login page. We will then e-mail you a link where you can reset a new password.